Sunday, January 29, 2012

The usual starts out neg turns pos

i dont know what to say
there are no words for today
such a rollercoaster ride im on
the high i felt all day is gone
just because i heard some song
that remind me you're where i belong
but i know those songs are not so true
because i do not belong with you
The Truth has shown me what i really want
and that right now i need to not be on the hunt
it's just hard to hear these songs i love
and think that you fit me like a glove
when i know im just a hopeless romantic
and these songs just make me frantic
so i need to turn the radio off and lift up a prayer
and know that of me and you God will take care
i rest in His arms and place my trust in Jesus
and plead with Him to take away all thoughts of "us"
what could have been and what ifs arent healthy
i'm gonna make my counselor quite wealthy
i know this unrest is due to what is to come
i know who this anxiousness is coming from
i refuse to listen to the negative attitudes,
In love and hope from Christ I get my cues
i place it down in front of my savior, the foot of the cross
For compared to Him all else is loss
i press on to the goal and the calling i've been given
and in His grace i chose to live in.
Even when i think of the daily stresses
i know where my Faith Hope and Love is

1 comment: