Sunday, December 26, 2010

my letter to God

Dear God,
Thank You so much for all You have done for me. For Who You are, for the gift of salvation thru Jesus Christ. thank You for so many blessings i could list them for days! Forgive my impatience and my longing for that which is not mine. Help me to be able to see what it is YOU have for me, and not just what i want for myself. God, i want to wait for Your timing and Your plan, for i know it is better than mine. God, please be strong in my weakness of the moments where i want my own way. In those times build in me the endurance to see that what You have in store for me is so much better than what i am seeing now! and i DO believe it God! i know You have such great things planned for me, ways of using me that i could not imagine! God i cannot wait to have You use me in any way You will! i want to just glorify You with my whole life! Help me to do this God. Help me to see Your path and to follow it. Help me to stay away from those that bring me down and to be able to lift up those who are hurting. God, You have given me so many gifts that i just cannot even begin to mention! You are so generous! so caring! so loving! And so patient. God, i pray for this patience to wait, actively preparing myself for what You have in store for me. God show me Your will for my life. Help me to see that my desire for the love of my husband has already been experienced by seeing how You love Your Church, and take away this desire for a husband of my own if it is not of You. God, i only want for myself what You want for me, and if it is to be single forever then so be it. I trust You LORD. You are in control and You know what is best for me. Take me. Have me. All of me.
In Jesus's Holy and Precious Name,
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment