Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Protection, Prayer and Petitions....

What a change. for all of you who say that i can't be single, just look at me now! Though i would love to meet my future husband, get married and have kids, right now i am focusing on what God wants. (side note, i hope no one reads this and doubt anyone will but that is a good thing bc there have been many times this week that i was reminded "proclaim the gospel always, when necessary, use words":)) so back to the point. I am so glad that God IS filling me with Himself and proving that He is more than enough. I have two men in my life right now who have expressed interest in me, and yet i did not feel God's hand in the relationship. It is devastating to tell someone who i thought i would marry that i cannot speak to them in order to protect ourselves...it is hard to hear a man say he finally has time for me and for me to have to say  it still wouldnt work.....
I pray God gives me a peace about the man i am to marry, and to let me kno, and to let him know....i dont wanna just mess around with my heart anymore. the next one is for keeps. i love getting to know the young men God has put in my life. all of them are teaching me something special. Everything from:have patience, don't expect too much, don't settle for too little, God's got a better plan, and everyone enters your life for a reason....
I can literally feel someone praying for me. Whoever it was, thank you! It is one of the coolest feelings in the world. I was so weak and so weary, and yet God gave me the strength to continue home without making the pitstop to "check on a friend"....He grants me the strength to say no to those who are wrong for me and to hold out for the one who is right. And if God wills me to be single my whole life, i will live and love Jesus just as whole-heartedly as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment