Friday, May 20, 2011

Woe is me

Woe is me for i cannot keep Your commands
Woe is me for always letting go of Your hands
Though i try to do what honors You
i always fail in the follow through
i tried to start a study of Your Word
but i guess everyone got bored
When did church become social hour?
 and the people not show His power?
i do not speak well my God,
but Your gospel of peace i shod
i long to bring it clear to all
but somewhere i just dropped the ball.
or was it not me but them instead
who want not to be fed?
regardless of fault of the end of the season
i shall continue my study with God as my reason
When i hear that it helps just one soul
i have to remember that is our goal
it's not about number that i can see
but about those hearts who change, and are freed

No comments:

Post a Comment