Monday, May 30, 2011

memorial day

So i have the song "Not where i belong" by building 429 stuck in my head. (probably because i was listening to it the entire drive home). Its so comforting to me, especially in the times that i feel the world we live in crashing around me. So some things i realized.
i love Jesus (obviously). i love encouraging. i love being appreciated. i love being loved. i love unity. i love being able to make connections with people....but sometimes they dont wanna connect with me. But that's ok, because this world is not my home and Jesus is more than enough for me. I just need to keep these things in mind and not forget that it doesnt matter what this world throws at me, Jesus is right there with me and holding my hand. He loves me more than any friend or spouse or parent could.

No comments:

Post a Comment