Tuesday, April 24, 2012

is there someone that you have not talked to in a while and are just burning with stuff to tell them? someone that you just LONG to be in conversation with, to be with, to see? Do you know how it is when even though you saw the person a couple days ago, and it was a really great time, you want to see them again, soon? Who are you thinking of? anyone? i know i am. And i know God is thinking of YOU! No matter how long ago you spent time with Him, no matter how great it was, He still wants to spend more time with you! :) Because He loves you. I'm gonna go talk to Him now and tell Him all those wonderful things i cant wait to tell the other person ;) <3 God You are so GOOD! always bringing me back around to see how YOU are my Husband! <3 I love you. So much!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Becky =) I am also dying to talk to you! :)

    ReplyDelete