Saturday, February 12, 2011

Why i write

i find it hard to find the words when i speak, but when i have my lips together, my mouth closed, it is then that i seem i can "say" what i mean, what i feel, what i know. I write to be understood, to be heard, to vent. I do not write solely for you, nor solely for me, though i do write for you and i write for me.
Sometimes my blogs are to share with others who i am. Sometimes my blogs are simply for me to collect my thoughts in one place. But because it is not always one way or another, i do not have privacy settings on this, and i post them always to my facebook for those that want to read.
why do i write. i write for closure. for thinking through my emotions and collecting the thoughts together, to see what is true and what is not. i do not write for you, i do not write for me. i write to understand and to be understood, because too often who i am in person is not who i am

No comments:

Post a Comment