Friday, December 2, 2011

Fruit of the Spirit

Why do i ever doubt Your unfailing love
Your peace that i see as a dove
The joy of You that fills my soul
Waiting patiently to find my Whole
For You oh Jesus are ever-kind
With the Father You are of One Mind
You show Your gentleness to each child
thank You for being meek and mild
To You, God, let me be ever faithful
and resist at each turn sin's strong pull
Self-controlled and good in all thiings
You are the Lord of Lord, King of Kings

thank You God for leaving us Your Holy Spirit
and all of the fruit that grow with it
help us to be more like You each day
and honor You in all we say
Live Your Spirit in us all now
For before You alone we will bow
Help us to feel and show this fruit
to show the Love and the Truth

God is teaching me daily these fruits that need to be cultivated and grown. Patience is so big for me lately it is driving me insane (so is self-control) but He is faithful (even when we are faithless!) and He is teaching me many things! Have you taken the time today to thank God for these gifts He placed in you? It makes you a much nicer person to be around. trust me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment