Friday, August 10, 2012

dear God, i thank You for showing me the consequences of following or not following You. i pray that You help me to obey You. let the consequences of past actions motivate me to do differently. make my heart's motive to bring glory to Your name. let me see how wonderful this could be following Your way! every moment i try to turn away i pray you bring me right back to Your way, Your path. i long to obey You out of love and with a pure heart! i can see already how You have blessed me with so many blessings! i pray i do not mess this one up. help me to see Your plan and not be distracted by my own desires. i know Your plan is the best one, so i  want to yield to it, to You, to best. i want to be the woman who brings You honor and praise, who's very life brings You glory. let me store up my treasures in Heaven, because i know that Your kingdom is the one that matters! teach me how to store up treasures that do not get destroyed like those on earth. teach me to trust and obey. grant me faith and action, to believe You have the beat and to take it when You give it, and to give back that which is not for me! give me wisdom and discernment to be able to see clearly and a pure heart to walk in a way that glorifies my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment