Saturday, August 20, 2011

My biggest dreams...

So this week there has been a lot of discussions about big dreams. Dreams from childhood. Goals for now and the future. Spectacular things that could be comparable to a mountain being thrown into a sea....It made me think. What ARE my dreams? I was asked to pick my biggest dream, and even after i answered i knew there was so much more. So here we go. In this blog on the World Wide Web, for all to see, here is an extensive list of my dreams/goals of this life big and small, near and far, possible and miraculous...
to BE a: wife, mother,  mentor,  disciple,  apostle, missionary
to DO(career): cure Alzheimer's, Mexican border nursing home (bilingual), take care of orphans, hospital nurse-local or Children's Hospital
to DO (Faith): preform miracles, drive out demons, heal the sick by the power of Jesus's name, be a part of the renewing of the Bride of Christ as one complete Body of believers (unity), raise up children to know Christ and those who are saved to live for Him, be called into missions, live by the Spirit and not gratify the flesh, experience entire sanctification by the grace and the Holy Spirit, write books to encourage/enhance wisdom

Lots of goals/dreams....and i know they will not all happen, but i do want them to happen. Which is the greatest? Unity. I pray for it daily. I cannot wait for the day when the LORD comes back and brings us all together to Himself as One and we are made One with Him completely. I desire His power to run through me, for His blood to be in my blood and His heart take over mine.

1 comment: