Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dos meces

Two months ago. I remember the day clear as the summer sky. Every moment, every thought, every hope. I just wanted to be yours and you to be mine. And for a time, all was right with the world. I let the memories flood back because that is all i have now. i close my eyes, silence my world and remember. You and those deep blue eyes. I could see for miles. I knew what you were thinking, though i doubted it could be true. i wanted so bad for you to love me, did it cloud my view? with each word, each touch, i knew i had fallen for you. There are no more words. there are no more tears. i miss you as i miss a part of my own self, for that is what you are to me. i did not guard my heart, nor yours. Knowing you would soon be gone, i let you in anyway. You went deeper than i knew possible, we spoke without using words. you showed me what a gentleman really is, and how precious i could be. i should have left it with just a kiss goodnight as the song goes. i know that you didnt want me to fall for you. you tried to protect me. God, you were so perfect you even tried to protect me from that what i wanted n you knew it would hurt me if i got it. You wanted to keep all this pain from me, i see now. But it was worth it. two months ago. it feels like eternity...i miss you and i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment