Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lies, deception, disrespect....

So i found out some highly surprising and upsetting news a few moments ago. apparently, for the last few months, my eyes were blind and i could not see the truth staring me in the face. He had me fooled. I allowed myself to be made a fool of by him. Satan is the Father or Lies, the Accuser, the Devil. He deceives and is dishonest. there is no truth in him.  He will distort things to make you see what he wants you to believe, anything he can do to get you to glory himself instead of the One Worthy of all Glory and Honor! i cant believe i didnt see thru his tricks! but of course, this was something i was blinded to. Oh how a wolf can hide in sheeps clothing! and how the devil waits like a roaring lion to snatch us up! he is more patient than me, he waited for the right moment and caused me to see things his way for i did not see that i was blind.  i thought i had such great discernment and that God was the orginator of this relationship, but alas i made my deal with the devil!  how could i b so stupid! i was fooled! and now a fool, i am shamed! as i see the truth, as i see through you......

How ironic that lies would continue in something born of a lie. all the things you told me and then took back, you could never make up your mind. you are a schizo. clinically insane. what was i thinking!? i refused to listen to the Spirit telling me that you were lying, that our relationship was a lie, that it was not of God. i thought for sure that it was the devil trying to tear us apart, but no. now i see it was God who was warning me but i turned a deaf ear!

WOE IS ME! Forgive me Father for not listening, for ignoring your voice! let me never misinterpret You again! Let me always listen and obey! Let me not rely on my own intuition, but on Your voice alone Lord. Let me not continue to make the mistakes i have made and help me to correct those that i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment