Saturday, November 27, 2010

Same ol fight

I'm sick of this same ol same ol
i'm sick of the pass n fold
im sick of this back and forth again
i'm sick of your "that was then"
i cant keep this up
this is not real love
why must we always fight
why wil you not see the light
i am not her, she is not me
what we had was not, wont be
you know me baby
how i've been acting lately
you know me darlin
my out is really in

i don't know what to do
i feel so lost without you
but each word you say
breaks my heart each day
i cant sit here and wait
for you to still hate
i cant change your heart
you keep throwin darts

one of these days you will see
that i was right, i'm me
you know me so well
so why is this you cant tell
you know it all, you do
and so what's wrong with you

can't you see i could love you
forever and a day too
if you will just let me
but you are too stubborn i see
you say you never change
and yet can't seem to stay the same

whatever, it's done, i'm through
i need to see i cant have you

3 comments:

  1. Very good. Sounds like a Rhianna song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good,I should know been doing it for sometime i love to write in this way! i love poetry an expressing feeling with in words!good job!

    ReplyDelete