Wednesday, July 27, 2011

life

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

So many times i just want it to come so that we can be with God forever and not worry about the things of this life...like my impatience with God fulfilling other promises. i trust Him. i love Him. i know that He knows what's best for me and He knows His will for me. It's just hard to get there you know?

We are living for one reason only, because God gave us this life. What are we gonna do with it? He wants us to glorify Him and love Him and obey Him...and KNOW Him, which is redic because our finite minds cannot fully comprehend the infinite...though we may try to. So this is what i'm gonna do with my time. This is my "calling" for these days: to know Him more. Deeper, fuller, better...I want to be like those who are called Christians. Those who, when people talk about me, they say, "yeah, that's that girl who is crazy about Jesus and showing HIS love"

The time is now.  I just need to be prepared and obey

No comments:

Post a Comment